Residence - Rome, Garbatella
The project concerns the full renovation of this approx. 130sqm apartment.
The new arrangement reflects the previous, with few variations: a study in the place of the kitchen, the repositioning of the kitchen, the creation of a second bathroom with hidden laundry space. Two main elements characterising the Project:
- The entry corridor, which, as a telescope, narrows and then opens on the living area; the effects is emphasized by the black painting of the tightest space.
- The big walk-in closet, which, replacing the restricted corridor, allows the space maximization.
Information on the Project
> Published Project: http://www.porcelanosa.com/blog/en/2018/03/complete-renovation-single-family-home-rome/
- Floor: Antic Colonial, Tortona – Strada
- Kitchen floor: Venis, Estocolmo – natural
- Master bathroom:Antic Colonial Paradise Arrow washstand – gris, Venis Baltiomore floor – grey, Venis Baltimore cover – grey, Noken sanitaryware – Arquitect suspendido, Systempool Modul 120×41 washbasin, Noken NK Concept tap fittings, Systempool Arch Double bath.
- Guest bathroom: Venis Newport floor, dark grey, Venis Old cover – dark grey, Noken Arquitect suspendido sanitaryware, Systempool Ras 80×54 washbasin, Systempool Ras 80 white closet.
- Kitchen:: Porcelanosa model G 037 white colour: countertop, back and upper part in stainless steel (made according to specific design).
- Doors:: Garofoli and Flush-Wall Systems
- Wallpaper: : Glamora
- Fixtures: : Schuco, Corona CT 70
- Radiatorsi: Zehnder, Charleston